What is a Split Apart?
Almost every victim picture has a split apart. A split occurs when a person has encountered a trauma. Example, a death, divorce, accident, severe illness, abuse, abandonment …
You may have a split apart if you feel:
- In shock
- Feels numb, apathetic, deadened
- Gaps in memory
- Chronic depression
- Physical illness, problems with immune system or resistance to illness
- Coma- extreme example
- Chronically ill as a child
- Struggle with addiction, drugs, food, sex, gambling
- Looking for external things to fill internal void or emptiness
- Difficult moving on with life after a divorce or a death
- Suffers from multiple personality syndromes.
Using very powerful, yet gentle techniques I, Grandmother Carmen, will help the individual to reconnect with their lost soul pieces so one feels a sense of wholeness .